Writer and Public Relations Specialist
Engage in promoting and creating a cohesive branded message for all aspects of communication across Faith Life Church, Gary Keesee Ministries, and Drenda Keesee Ministries. May write or select material for release to various communications media. Download Printable Summary
Department: Creative Services
Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Director of Creative Services
Amount of Travel Required: None
Job Type: Regular
Positions Supervised: None
Maintain a thorough understanding of foundational teachings of Pastors Gary & Drenda.
- Update, respond, and oversee requests for information and correspondence representing Faith Life Church.
- Create copy for press releases, announcements, and special correspondence.
- Analyze audience response to various topics to tailor communications that further the message of the ministries.
- Create copy for social media across Faith Life Church, Gary Keesee Ministries, and Drenda Keesee Ministries.
- Create web and e-blast content for Faith Life Church, Gary Keesee Ministries, and Drenda Keesee Ministries.
- Write bi-weekly blogs for Gary Keesee Ministries and Drenda Keesee Ministries to support mentorship programs.
- Create copy for monthly mailings from Gary Keesee Ministries and Drenda Keesee ministries, based on chosen curriculum.
- Create content for product backliners.
- Other duties as assigned by Pastors and leadership.
Skills, Abilities & Requirements
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) or Work Equivalent, Field of Study: Marketing, Communications, Writing, or Related Fields
- 3 plus years of experience in Writing or Public Relations
- Microsoft Office and Social Media Platforms.