Department: Creative Services
Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Director of Creative Services
Amount of Travel Required: None
Job Type: Regular
Positions Supervised: None
Work Schedule: M-F, 9am-5pm
- Creates and sends e-blasts.
- Maintains all email distribution lists.
- Coordinates with designers to get graphics for social networks and emails.
- Ability to create graphics and do basic photo and video editing when needed.
- Compiles and processes analytics for e-blasts and websites; suggests improvements for audience reach.
- Maintains and distributes all live-stream statistics.
- Responsible for running live-stream for partner webinars.
- Responsible for updating products and banners on sites.
- Responsible for working with writers to add graphics and multimedia content for posts and articles.
- Coordinates with media to gather/upload assets for live-streams and other videos such as Heart of What Matters Moments.
Skills, Abilities & Requirements
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school)
- Preferred, Field of Study: Computer Information Systems/Web Design
- 3 plus years of experience in Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop & Illustrator
- 3 plus years of experience in content management systems such as Wordpress
- 3 plus years of experience in Web Content
- Must have general tech saviness.
- Microsoft Office, Wordpress, Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator and experience with Mac platform.