To create and edit high quality moving images on video or other media for Faith Life Ministries which include but not limited to: Fixing The Money Thing, The Drenda Show and the weekly FLC show. Also, this position may edit or synchronize soundtracks with images. Download Printable Summary
Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Amount of Travel Required: 10%
Work Schedule: 40 hours
Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Collaborate with producer and director to determine the direction of the project and carry it out.
- Transport, set-up, and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio recorders/microphones, lighting equipment, and props for location and studio production.
- Understand the uses, operations, and limitations of videotape editing systems and related equipment.
- Operate audio signal processing equipment such as equalizers, noise reducers, and audio mixing consoles and related equipment.
- Assist with and perform associated studio production work such as operating audio, video machines, cameras, and lighting sets.
- Effectively communicate ideas orally and in writing.
Skills, Abilities & Requirements
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) or Work Equivalent, Field of Study: Film or Broadcasting related fields
- 3 plus years of experience in related field
- 2 plus years of experience in video/media editing, broadcast experience preferred
- Strong background and experience in creative arts and media.
Microsoft Office and various editing and motion graphic software