This position oversees all facets of video and audio contact creation for television, radio, web and conferences. This includes creative content development as it relates to ministry communication goals, brand management and campaign strategy, as well as workflow design. Download Printable Summary
Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Amount of Travel Required: 30%
- Supervision and training of writing, editing, directing, pre-production and post-production processes.
- Coordinate the activities of writers, directors, managers, and other personnel throughout the production process.
- Research production topics using the internet, video archives, and other informational sources.
- Review video, recordings, or rehearsals to ensure conformance to production and broadcast standards.
- Monitor post-production processes to ensure accurate completion of details.
- Conduct meetings with staff to discuss production progress and to ensure production objectives are attained.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing operational reports, distributing rehearsal call sheets and script copies, and arranging for rehearsal quarters.
- Resolve personnel problems that arise during the production process by acting as liaisons between dissenting parties when necessary.
- Determine production size, content, and budget, establishing details such as production schedules and management policies.
- Compose and edit scripts or provide screenwriters with story outlines from which scripts can be written.
- Produce shows for special occasions, such as holidays or testimonials.
- Manages guest development, correspondence and pre-interviews.
- Manages spot production such as promotion/sales.
- Assists with other projects as needed by the ministry.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
Skills, Abilities & Requirements
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) Required, Field of Study: Arts Management or Related Fields