Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Partner Relations Coordinator
Job Type: Regular
Amount of Travel Required: None
Work Schedule: 40 hrs.
Positions Supervised: None
- Make outbound calls for Gary and Drenda Keesee Ministries to high donors/grandfathered/partners/donor/new partners to thank them for gifts and pray with them
- Make outbound calls for Gary and Drenda Keesee Ministries to invite partners to events and conferences in the area where event is being taken place or for events at FLC
- Make outbound calls for Gary and Drenda Keesee Ministries in response to email and mail questions
- Receive incoming prayer request calls for Gary and Drenda Keesee Ministries
- Run weekly reports to show updates needed in database to be reported to Data Entry and for phone numbers to be called on a weekly basis to provide data of new partners/high donors/partners
- Enter and pray for all incoming mail and scan praise reports into computer
- Coordinate with Dream Team to assist in outbound/inbound calls, to pray, enter mail, schedule dream team members and assist initial startup with Dream Team
- Train dream team members and staff on procedures and policies for prayer calls
- Provide spiritual care for anyone coming in for prayer during the week
- Be responsible for the following partner needs for Gary and Drenda Keesee Ministries: sign up and track system for partners; correspondence; prayer; product; promotions and TV products; weekly update from Pastor Gary; webinar; partner face book interaction; assist in partnership activities and events; select the partner gift and cultivate large donor relationships
- Customer service for products issues that need resolved.
- Process gifts/pledges to the ministries.
- Update accounts: emails, address, and phone.
- Place order for products.
- Assist in partnership activities and events.
- Assist in selecting and researching gift ideas for partners at conference.
- Assists with incoming emails.
Skills, Abilities & Requirements
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
2 plus years of experience in Educational or Administrative Experience