Facilities Assistant (Part-time)
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Download Printable Summary
Job Status: Part Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Facilities Director
Amount of Travel Required: None
Job Type: Regular
Positions Supervised: None
20-25 hours per week
- Assists with upkeep of the building, grounds, and maintenance equipment.
- Assists with repairs as needed or requested by the Facilities Director.
- Assist with potential recruits or volunteers for special activities and events.
- Assists in the interaction with Dream Teamers and ministry visitors and guests when needed.
- Assists with upholding safety codes and laws for ministry building and grounds.
- Works independently of Facilities Director under supervision of the Facilities Director.
- Responsible for locking or closing down of the building Monday-Friday.
- Trained as backup on the security and fire alarm systems including the Win Pak PC software.
- Trained on the HVAC system including the software to maintain the heating and cooling for the building.
- Operates in the normal duties of the Facilities Director in their absence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Facilities Director.
- Assists in operating tractor, trimmer, and blower necessary for grounds/lawn maintenance.
- Assists in set up of events for the facility.
- Operates up to a 30 ft. lift for events and special projects.
Skills, Abilities & Requirements
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
3 plus years of experience in electrical preferred
3 plus years of experience in Maintenance or Facility operations