Submitted by Faithlifechurch on October 13, 2010 - 12:09pm
PURPOSE:*Spread the vision of God’s Kingdom
*Build our church family
*Activate our faith
Submit Your Video Testimony:
From Our PastorsFive years ago, Faith Life Church launched out on an almost impossible journey to build a multi-million dollar facility from which to touch the world for Jesus Christ. We broke ground in the summer of 2007 for what was to become the Now Center. Our vision was to construct a facility that would touch the community first of all, then the world finally. And we are seeing the fulfilment of that dream today! For the sake of the people around us who are lost and hurting, the message of faith, family and financial restoration must continue to go forth. That is why we are launching Celebrate Freedom.
Celebrate Freedom is a faith-building journey to financial freedom for Faith Life Church and all of the families that call this home. The original 330 people who launched the Now Center did so in faith, raised $2.5 million toward the total cost and stretched to bring it this far. Now it is time to move forward and eliminate the $5 million in debt, freeing up more funds to reach out.Not only that, but I feel passionate about YOU becoming financially independent as you sow into God’s purposes. We must be free in these last days! And the Word promises that as we build the Kingdom, God will out-give us.
This is a big goal to be sure, but I believe that a body of believers can do anything they set out to do. As your pastor, I celebrate what God has done and is doing through each of you, and I look forward to sharing this journey with you.
I know from experience that as we embrace God’s mandates and heart for people, He will meet us here and provide all that we need in our ministry life as well as in our personal lives.
Celebrating faith, family and financial independenceOne of the most rewarding things we can do is offer back to God all He has given us. In our hearts, each of us want to make a difference in this world for the generations to come, and now is the time to do just that. We as a church have the opportunity to make an eternal difference in the lives of people in Columbus, around the world, AND in our own families. You can never out-give God.
Currently, over 1,000 people call Faith Life Church home, and we are now touching 550 million households weekly in almost every nation on earth through television. We also have close to 100,000 people getting help and resources on our websites monthly—the result is people’s lives are being changed in dramatic ways.There are many reasons why I believe now is the time to move forward toward financial freedom in all of our lives:
- The original Celebrate Home campaign had the greatest spiritual and financial impact on the families of this church of any event we have ever had. We desire that the families of Faith Life Church become debt free themselves, and we are convinced that Celebrate Freedom will again produce many stories of victory. Go to Faithlifechurch.org to watch the stories or upload your own.
- Interest rates have been at all-time lows since we built the Now Center, a trend I do not see continuing forever. Now is the time to eliminate the debt to avoid future rising interest rates (commercial loans are variable) and to free up the monthly payment. This gives us freedom to take advantage of ministry opportunities.
- Our children’s department is growing, and we anticipate it reaching capacity in the next three years. We need to prepare for potential expansion in this area.
- We want to complete our commercial kitchen in Cafe la Vie. One of our goals is to operate a full-service restaurant at the lunch hour, especially as the community builds around us.
- Our plan for the Now Center has three phases. We are currently in phase one. What could we do if money were no object?
From The Campaign DirectorWhen I first heard Pastor’s heart concerning Celebrate Freedom, I became very excited. Most of you have heard the testimony of how God changed my life as a result of sowing into the Celebrate Home campaign over the past five years.
My story is but one of many testimonies of lives changed by the Celebrate Home campaign. There are many others who saw their lives and their finances transformed by the Blessing of God. This transformation was as a direct result of implementing the laws of the Kingdom, standing in faith, and sowing above the tithe to help build The Now Center.
Celebrate Freedom is about more than just paying off debt–it’s a reference point for each of us to grow personally. It’s an opportunity for us to partner with the Kingdom of God and the mandate God has given to our Pastors to reach our community and the world with the message of hope and freedom available only in Christ.Over the next three years I believe that we will not only see Faith Life Church celebrate freedom, but I believe those of us who choose to partner with our Pastors and stretch our faith will also see freedom from debt and great increase as we walk out the laws of the Kingdom of God.
I invite each of you to join us on this exciting and rewarding journey. I look forward to hearing the testimony of how your life is changed over the next three years.
Together we WILL Celebrate Freedom!