Produces and creates multiple aspects of art and graphics for Faith Life Church, Faith Life Now, Gary Keesee Ministries, Drenda Keesee Ministries, The Now Center, television programs and other media graphic/art needs as determined. Download Printable Summary
Department: Creative Services
Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Director of Creative Services
Amount of Travel Required: None
Job Type: Regular
Positions Supervised: None
- Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm with the possibility of additional hours if needed by the ministry.
- Works with the marketing and Communications Director and team to find and develop the most effective way to get the ministry message across in print, Web, etc.
- Develops the overall layout and design of all printed materials, Web pieces, series designs, and mock-ups for television programs, mailings, Web graphics, and other media as determined.
- Executes design projects from start to finish for print, Web, and other media as needed.
- Works with the Marketing and Communications team to design graphic elements and banners needed for e-blasts and other communication tools.
- Designs brand materials as assigned.
- Collaborates with Web Designer to regularly update designs of FLC, Now Center, Gary Keesee Ministries, Drenda Keesee Ministries, and other Web communication tools.
- Coordinates print projects including acquisition and delivery (in-house and outsourced projects).
- Develops relationships with printers to obtain pricing and discounts.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Pastors or leadership team.
Skills, Abilities & Requirements
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school) or Work Equivalent, Field of Study: Graphic Design
- Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Graphic Design
- 2 plus years of experience in Graphic Designing
- 3 plus years of experience in related field
Microsoft Office, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator